Verified by customer for e-shops
The lowest price has not been the main and the only criteria for shoppers when choosing an e-shop in a long time. Business owners` reputation plays a very important role in the process of selection. That is why we brought you Verified by Customer project.
Only customers that made a purchase at your e-shop are asked to review their experience. They are e-mailed targeted questionnaire 10 days after their purchase. The goal is to get an unbiased and verified opinion that can emphasize the quality and minimize fake reviews.
What can you gain by joining Verified by Customer?
There are multiple advantages your e-shop will gain that will lead potential customers to your e-shop.
- You will get valuable feedback from your customers, their comments and ideas how to do things better.
- Your conversion rate will go up.
- You can bid (raise a price per click for your offers) and get your e-shop to the box of recommended e-shops ("Top Box").
- You can be a part of the “Day of free shipping”.
- You can participate in E-shop of the Year contest
- You can export reviews of your e-shop and your products from Heureka to your website.
- You can place a suitable pop-up widget and icons on your website; both of these tools have an influence on revenue increase.
- Before Christmas time you will be offered to use an icon “Guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas”.
The questionnaires provided by Verified by Customer have a higher efficiency than your own ones. The return rate of the questionnaires is roughly 30%.
How much is it going to cost you?
This service is completely free. You just have to integrate it to your e-shop and that will ensure a fully automated operation performed after the completion of a purchase process. It will only take about 20 minutes to implement this service and it can be done in any development environment.
A lot of shop systems already have an interface ready for implementation of this service. So all you need to do is to enter a unique key you can find in the admin section marked “Verified by customer” by the particular e-shop`s name.